Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, Hanron Lighting Co., Ltd (Hereinafter referred to as Hanron Lighting) provides this Limited Warranty:
1) Only to the person or entity (Hereinafter referred to as the Purchaser) that originally purchased the product from Hanron Lighting or its authorized reseller, dealer or distributor, and
2) Only subject to the provisions as stated herein and to the Terms and Conditions as set forth hereinafter.
What this Warranty Policy Covers
Hanron Lighting warrants that each LED lighting products that you purchase is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. The warranty period for the product starts on the original date of purchase specified on your sales receipt or sales invoice unless Hanron Lighting
informs you otherwise in writing.
The Product when delivered to you in new condition AND in its original packaging is warranted against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of TWO(2) or THREE(3) YEARS. Defective parts or defective Products returned with the sales receipt or sales invoice to Hanron Lighting, and proven to be defective upon inspection, will be repaired, or exchanged for a new Products, as determined by Hanron Lighting.
1) The warranty period starts on the date of invoice. It will only be applicable when the Products are in their normal use condition as defined by:
2) Operating conditions are in conformity with the information provided on the Products and its packaging; AND
3) Ambient temperature of the products in within the operating temperature range -20℃ to +30℃; AND
4) Relative humidity in the installation must be lower than 80% RH, never exceeds the IP rating of the products; AND
5) Field labor costs and service charges related to the repair or replacement of the products are not included under this warranty
Terms and Conditions
1) The purchaser or end user must strictly follow the guidelines provided in the specifications, technical datasheet, IEC standards or any other document accompanying the products in order to make sure the products has been properly wired and installed and operated. The Purchaser must notify Hanron Lighting in writing if a Product is found to be defective, or not performing as described in the product specifications or datasheet.
2) Hanron Lighting may refund the purchaser or replace the product with a comparable product if the product has been stopped production or is no longer available
3) No agent, distributor or dealer is authorized to change, modify or extend the warranty policy on behalf of Hanron Lighting.
4) This warranty does not apply to damage or failure in the following cases: Acts of God; fire; vandalism; civil disturbances; power surges; improper power supply; electrical current fluctuations; corrosive environment installations; induced vibration; harmonic oscillation or resonance of any applicable standard; abuse; accident; mishandling; failure to follow operating, maintenance or environmental instructions prescribed by Hanron Lighting in writing.
5) Warranty is void if the product is not used for the purpose for which this product is manufactured. Any repairs or alterations, not authorized by Hanron Lighting in writing, are made to the product by any person or third party shall be excluded under this warranty. The manufacturing date of the product has to be clearly legible. Hanron Lighting reserves the right to make the final decision on the validity of any warrantee claim.
6) If requested by Hanron Lighting, the defective or failed Products shall become Hanron Lighting’s property after replacement.
7) By default, Purchaser receives the above standard ‘Warranty Policy’. On request, an agreement on ‘extended warranty policy’ or ‘customized warranty policy’ can be reached after evaluating the specific application conditions by Hanron Lighting.